Many patients worry about the unforeseen costs of dental treatment – so here at Greygables we’ve come up with a membership plan that enables you to spread these costs across the year, through affordable monthly direct debits. The plan will provide advantages both to you and to us. It will allow us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit. The advantage for you is that it should reduce the need for future treatment and you will have the peace of mind that your dental treatment will be covered by convenient monthly payments.
Signing up to the Greygables Plan means you pay a fixed monthly fee that includes all your essential dental care, along with discounts on certain treatments and worldwide emergency cover. Knowing that your dental care is paid for makes you less likely to skip appointments, and therefore less likely to require invasive and costly treatments.
Peace of mind and great oral health – what’s not to love?
- Regular clinical examinations to maintain your oral health
- Checking for early signs of oral cancer
- Reduced private fees compared to non-members
- Emergency call-out and worldwide accident and trauma insurance to protect against the cost of unforeseen accidental damage
- Affordable monthly payments
- Peace of mind that your oral health is taken care of
Our plan includes:
- two regular dental health examinations
- hygiene schedule tailored to your individual needs
- all x-rays
- all fillings
- simple crown and bridge work
- simple denture work
- extensive preventive advice including diet and oral hygiene advice
- membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
It can play a vital preventive role in keeping your smile healthy in the long term and give you confidence that your dental visit won’t involve any nasty surprises. When a patient has the peace of mind that their routine dental care is covered, they are less likely to miss appointments – which means we can keep a closer eye on any dental developments and eliminate small problems long before they become more serious and costly to treat. If you are a nervous patient, or you are in the habit of avoiding the dentist, the Greygables Plan could be just the thing you need to break the vicious cycle of avoidance followed by expensive, invasive dental treatment, then more avoidance.